Last Revised: April 27, 2018
This policy describes the Company’s practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing the personal data it may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website located at www.bizcasting.com (the “Website”) and the Company’s practices for collecting, using, keeping, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to the personal data collected through the Website, regardless of the country where you are located.
Please read this policy carefully to understand the Company’s policies and practices for processing and storing your personal data. By engaging with the Website, you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued engaging with the Website after any such revisions indicates that you accept and consent to them, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
1. Are minors welcome?
The Website is not intended for anyone under 18-years old. You will only access the Website or register for an account if (1) you are at least 18-years old and (2) have reached the age of majority where you live. The Company prohibits all persons who do not meet the age requirements from accessing the Website. Minors must not access the Website or use its services.
The Company does not knowingly collect or solicit any information or data from minors or allow minors to register for the Website. The Website and its content are not directed at minors. If the Company learns that it has collected personal data from a minor, the Company will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that the Company might have any information from or about a minor, please contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What data may the Company collect about you?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
The Company may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which the Company has grouped together as follows:
· Identity Data includes first name, last name, stage name, username or similar identifier, government-issued photo identification, date of birth, and gender.
· Contact Data includes mailing address, email address, and telephone numbers.
· Financial Data includes payment card details.
· Transaction Data includes details about payments from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from the Company.
· Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
· Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
· Usage Data includes information about how you use the Company’s Website, products, and services.
· Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from the Company and its third parties and your communication preferences.
The Company also collects, uses, and shares Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, the Company may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if the Company combines or connects Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, the Company treats the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this policy.
Where the Company needs to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract it has with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, the Company may not be able to perform the contract it has or is trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, the Company may have to cancel a product or service you have with the Company, but the Company will notify you if this is the case at the time.
3. How is your personal data collected?
The Company uses different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
· Direct interactions. You may give the Company information about you by filling in forms or by corresponding with the Company by phone, email, or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you create an account; subscribe to a service; search for a model or studio; participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Website; enter a competition, promotion, or survey; and when you report a problem with the Website.
· Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with the Website, the Company may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns as specified above. The Company collects this information by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies (see Cookies and automatic data collection technologies).
· Third parties or publicly available sources. The Company may receive information about you if you visit other websites employing the Company’s cookies or from third parties including, for example, business partners; subcontractors in technical, payment, and delivery services; advertising networks; analytics providers; search information providers; credit reference agencies; data brokers; or aggregators.
· User contributions. You also may provide information for the Company to publish or display (“post”) on public Website areas or transmit to other Website users or third parties (collectively, “user contributions”). You submit user contributions for posting and transmission to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for user contributions by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, the Company cannot control the actions of any Website users with whom you choose to share your user contributions. Therefore, the Company cannot and does not guarantee that unauthorized persons will not view your user contributions.
Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies
· Estimate the Website’s audience size and usage patterns.
· Store your preferences so the Company may customize the Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The Company also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The Company’s Website pages and emails may contain web beacons (small transparent embedded images or objects, also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permits it, for example, to count website page visitors or email readers, or to compile other similar statistics such as recording Website content popularity or verifying system and server integrity.
The Company does not control how these third-party tracking technologies operate or how they may use the collected data. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
4. How the Company uses your personal data
The Company uses your personal data to provide you with products, offer you services, communicate with you, deliver advertising and marketing, or to conduct other business operations, such as using data to improve and personalize your experiences. Examples of how the Company may use the personal data it collects includes to:
· Present the Website and provide you with the information, products, services, and support that you request from the Company.
· Meet the Company’s obligations and enforce its rights arising from any contracts with you, including for billing or collections, or to comply with legal requirements
· Fulfill the purposes for which you provided the data or that were described when it was collected.
· Notify you about changes to the Website, products, or services.
· Ensure that the Company presents the Website content in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· Administer the Website and conduct internal operations, including for troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes.
· Improve the Website, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
· Enable your participation in the Website’s interactive, social media, or other similar features.
· Protect the Website, the Company’s employees, or the Company’s operations.
· Measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising the Company serves to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
· Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
The Company may also use personal data to contact you about its own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want the Company to use your data in this way, please uncheck the relevant box located on the form where the Company collects your data (the registration form), send the Company an email at email@example.com, or adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Your personal data use choices.
The Company may use personal data to enable it to display advertisements to its advertisers’ target audiences. Even though the Company does not disclose your personal data for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.